I know this update is long but it is very important to me
and to you that you read it all so please do.
CALL CENTER ANNOUNCEMENT:
I and some of my staff have been working on a huge project
that I now feel is close enough to kicking off that I can
tell you about it.
For the past 7 or 8 weeks I've been working on putting a
Call Center together with the sole purpose of delivering all
the paid referrals to all members who purchase them, not just
now but forever into the future. There are lots of things I
could have done that would have delivered a dozen referrals
here or a dozen there but what we need is a long term solution
so we can support all those people coming in and them also
purchasing referrals. This Call Center will do that.
I currently have 7 people hired on to man the Call Center to
start with and a list of about 6 more people ready to work it
after our initial testing phase, which will kick off very
soon.
The Call Center will consist of 2 parts. I have arranged an
agreement with Real-Time leads providers for a corporate
account with discounted real time leads. Call Center people
will call these leads daily on a commission only basis. When
they get someone to join TVI-GAT they get a commission. The
more people they call the more sales they get. Each Call
Center employee will have a minimum goal of 40 leads per day
with a 25% conversion rate, or 10 sales a day.
The second part uses a toll free number with professionally
recorded audio that explains GAT. Just like the audio overview
recording that's on our splash pages and affiliate pages now.
The audio does get a very high conversion rate. Prospects are
then forwarded to the call center employees if it's during
business hours. If after business hours they can leave a voice
mail and one of our call center people calls them back. This
will generate lots of our own pre-screeened real time voice
mail leads.
I will be mass advertising the toll free number as soon as it
is ready. That may take some time for the advertising to get
out there and start generating leads, which is why I wanted to
have some good real time leads sources already available.
With only 7 people working the Call Center at first we expect
to start off with 60-200 paid referral deliveries every day.
Then I will add more employees with a goal of eventually
having 100 people getting at least 10 signups a day.
As you can see, this is a well thought out system that can
and will provide paid referrals for years to come. Right now
I'm going to estimate we are within a week or two of launching
the Call Center.
A PERSONAL NOTE:
For those of you who know me, you probably never had any doubt
in your mind that I would never stop until I've delivered what
I promised with TVI-GAT. Those of you who don't know me have
had your doubts and some of you have been very upset or even
angry. I'm telling you I honestly cannot blame you for being a
little frustrated but I have always known this was coming. It's
just taken a lot longer than I wanted it to take.
When I started TVI-GAT I made my goals very clear. It has never
been just about TVI but more about the GAT part. Having a huge
team of like-minded people who work together and help each other
to achieve our goals. I wanted this to be the last team build
you ever need.
TVI Express was the initial program we would enter together but
not the only one. As we build our downline, 2 by 2, and help
everyone we can get prequalified with their 2 referrals, we are
putting ourselves in a position where we can easily create
instant multiple income streams without having to repeat that
whole process over and over again.
GAT has not been able to put near enough people into TVI Express
as I had hoped for but that is about to change with the launch
of the Call Center. But there is something else that you really
need to understand.
The upcoming launch of AD-renaline Marketing is something I did
for you. I designed the compensation plan so that anyone can
make some very good money with it, regardless of whether you
have your 2 referrals in GAT yet or not. I also designed it so
we don't need to create a new feeder for it so there is no delay
in earning that money for you. Then I planned the prelaunch
builder to run for almost 30 days and put all the GAT members in
at the top of that matrix and of course since it's free to join
the prelaunch builder I wanted to put you in a position where
you could possibly get some referrals signed up with no cost to
them and allow us to be the ones to convince them why they
should upgrade on launch day. Again, to help you maximize your
income potential.
I'm telling you all this now because for one thing I want you
to know I'm not like most program owners or heavy hitters you
might have had dealings with. I don't do this stuff just to fill
my own pockets at the expense of other people. I know there is
a better way. I know the more people I can help to achieve your
financial goals, the more successful and rewarding it is for me.
I may not have been able to help enough people make money in
TVI Express (yet) but I won't give up on that goal and, in the
meantime, I have created something that will get some money in
your pocket a lot sooner.
I just don't want anyone thinking you're not going to get into
AD-renaline because you're frustrated about GAT or holding a
grudge against me. That would be a huge mistake that will only
hurt one person and that's you.
You are already in the prelaunch builder with excellent
positioning. We have 10 more days until we launch. Login to your
PLB back office (same login info as your GAT account) and read
the updates we've sent out so far. Another one is coming today
or tomorrow. Then plan on getting on one or more of the webinars
and if you have a downline get them on a webinar with you. If
you don't do this you are shooting yourself in the foot. Nobody
can afford to take this for granted. This is the biggest thing
I have done in my career and everyone will be talking about it.
I want you to be able to tell people you were in it first and
you are actually one of our success stories.
For your benefit I am including the next two webinar date/time
and registration links below. I cannot stress this enough. This
will be life-changing income in the first 2 weeks for 1000's of
people. I really want you to be one of those people. The best
thing you can do is get on one of these webinars tomorrow.
Tue, Apr 6, 2010 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
Registration Web Link:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/417846513
Tue, Apr 6, 2010 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM EDT
Registration Web Link:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/471031992
Clay M.
TVI-GAT Admin
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment