Friday, November 13, 2009

Update from Clay - Still a LOT More Coming

I know it's been too long since I sent you an update myself and I want to apologize for that. Honestly I've been so busy I find it hard to believe that it's been almost 7 days since we put the new software online.

Ok, down to business. We're getting lots of praises about the new software but we're also getting some complaints from people about referrals not being delivered yet. Anyone who says that just doesn't have a clue what's been going on and what I'm trying to do right now.

Definitely do not use the last month as a fair measure of how long it takes to cycle or to get referrals you paid for. Everyone should know we have never guaranteed a certain time frame for delivery of referrals. We DO guarantee that you will get them. What you may not understand is where all these referrals come from.

Everyone has people above them or the company (Me) doing some advertising to generate referrals. As those people come in they rickle down the pipe filling the first empty holes available. If the system gets down to your 1st level and you have NOT paid for eferrals but someone else on the same level has, the software will give priority to the person who bought referrals. So if you're itting there not doing a thing, you'll be waiting for a while.

Now that you know how that works, I need to also tell you this program has NOT officially launched yet. I will not announce an official launch date until we have 3 more things in place.
  1. Integration of our LivingDreams.biz splash page and the autoresponder follow up series with our affiliate site.
  2. The TVI Express enrollment process - the system will track who is qualified to enter TVI and when.
  3. Our Product distribution module - The product will make us legal. I have made arrangements with a leads provider that I have sed for many years to provide me with quality, fresh leads on a daily basis. Every paid member will receive 1000 fresh bizopp eeker type leads for their $37. Leads will include all contact information including phone numbers.
Look at number 1 above. Although the traffic and paid signup's have more than doubled (daily) since the new software was put online, there are still a lot of good marketers in TVI-GAT who know better than to spend money on advertising when there is no ollow up series and no way to capture those visitors. Myself included. I have pooled thousands of dollars ready to start some major, major advertising campaigns but I will not spend that money when I know those 2 things are not there yet.

When that is done, everyone will receive an update letting you know. I expect the referral delivery rate to increase by 500% or etter. Today I got with the programmer to list all the additions and enhancements still left to fulfill as part of our original ontract and I put that list in priority order. Integration of the livingdreams.biz site is now at the top of that list.

What we are working on right now:
  1. A few more enhancements to the administrative area to help me help you in a more expedient manner. 
  2. Integrating the livingdreams.biz splash/capture page, the autoresponder follow up series, and adding a Contact Manager to the viglobalassistteam.com affiliate sites.
  3. Add the TVI Express enrollment process.
For the next 2 weeks you are going to see a lot of additions and enhancements. The list is long but the time frame to complete ach one is not. I will try to do a better job of keeping you posted on our status. You deserve to have better communication.

Two weeks from now we will be in full swing AND we will have a new ad co-op in place. We will go from a few dozen people actively romoting TVI-GAT to 1000's of people all promoting us and providing referrals to our downline.

One last note. This update is already longer than I wanted it to end up! I think there has been some confusion about whether it's k to get more than 2 referrals. We have a lot of people who got their 2 and stopped telling people because they thought they were ot allowed to sponsor anymore than 2. These are people who are very capable of getting 10, 20 or even 50+ referrals and I feel ike the old FAQ page might have been the reason for this which makes it my fault.

Let me explain very briefly. If you have 2 referrals and you can get more, those extra people will fall in your downline and the ystem will build your downline evenly level by level. They system will also look to see if someone down there paid for referrals nd put the new person there first. That way you get the $15 sponsorship bonus. We have some members who are making $500+ a week ust from sponsorship bonuses. That can be a whole new income stream for you or it can give you an ever-growing advertising budget or both.

My recommendation to you is, if you have lists or paid memberships or free advertising sources you know work well, then by all eans slam them all with ads about TVI-GAT right now. When the splash page is integrated don't feel shy about paying for good dvertising. It's easy to get that money back and then some. The more people YOU have above you and below you doing the same thing, he faster you will get into TVI Express and cycle for that $10,000.

I know this is November but I still plan on cycling in TVI at least twice by Christmas. I can't do that without making several of you cycle too. So who's with me? Let's rock this thing!

Clay M.

P.S. Be sure to check out our current Alexa.com rankings.
We are already in the top 51,000 websites on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment