- The emails slowed down for a few days but now they are coming in faster than before. I'm getting 500-600 emails a day. So many today that I have not had time to even start on any activations yet. I really don't like having to stay up till 6am every night!
Please, if you have questions about how the system works, how many positions you should get, anything related to our team, our 2x2 matrix, or TVI, ask your sponsor first and second use our helpdesk. If you are paid but pending you cannot login but you can click on Contact Us to get to the helpdesk.
At least 150 emails a day are from people asking the same old things. Completely unnecessary emails and I delete a lot of them. I paid 16 hours ago but haven't been activated yet or why haven't I received my member ID yet? How do I buy my referrals? I just signed up so-and-so. I paid for my referrals 3 days ago. Where are they?
People, you have got to understand that this is a manual process right now and it is very slow and will continue to be slow until the new software is ready, tested, and in place. I want that more than any of you. Believe me!
If I were not getting so many emails I could spend 5+ hours more every day activating people. When you email me with things like that you are the reason for the delays.
People joining tomorrow won't see this update so I need you to tell them before or after they join so they won't slow me down too.
- I am now running about 48 hours behind on activations.
This is NOT a negative thing! Nobody knew we would have 300 paying members coming in every day within a week of getting this system online without a prelaunch or launch date set. The automated software cost me thousands of dollars and you will be amazed when you see it. That's the light at the end of the tunnel and every day that light gets brighter.
Know this, and tell everyone. It's important that everyone get in and paid up and linked to their sponsor. Even when you know you may not be activated for 2 or 3 days. You will lock in incredible positioning because when this thing is automated we have several people who are currently sitting back waiting for that day because they know they can easily bring in more people than the manual system can handle and they need it to be automated. That's the storm coming. You need to get inside before the storm hits.
My programmer told me two things the other day. One, he agreed that the way I'm doing things there just isn't any way anyone but me can do the activations and he said he felt for me and had been there himself but I just needed to keep doing what I'm doing every day until the software was ready. And two, even if we had a backlog of 5000 people by the time the automated system is ready, at least those people will have locked in their positioning. And he will have a script ready that will pull every paid member out of the cue and feed them back into the automated placement system, placing and activating them all in 30 to 40 minutes tops! All in chronological order. So nobody is losing anything right now. You gain everything but locking in your position now.
- Referral Delivery. There is no set time frame for the delivery of referrals. The slow activation process causes delays with that part. Just know that you will get yours.
I also want to touch on something else related to this. Ask yourself where these referrals come from? Well, it's your upline producing them. I intentionally built in plenty of incentive for people to get referrals. We will always be relying on some people in our upline advertising online or to their lists. But once you are in, you should do your part. Remember this is supposed to be a huge team effort.
Everyone helping everyone. We want you to be a bigger part of our team and get even more out of that.
It is so easy to get people into this! I'm seeing people I know have never sponsored anyone in their life who are now somehow able to get 4, 8, and even 20+ people to join under them. How is that possible? These people don't recruit!
It's two things. The economy right now is horrible. People everywhere are looking at everything they can to generate some extra money. People right next to you every day. We are talking about a one time $37 for a very realistic shot at $10,000 a month or more often than that. When these people see your ID and it's like 1653 they might think they are too late. Not even close! In 2 or 3 months we'll be handing out ID's like 50,410. Those people will see that ID of 1653 and say "that guy got in really early."
Do what you can to help insure your downline gets their 2 as fast as possible. Send people to our splash page site and have them put YOUR name in the Referred By box. The splash page site is livingdreams.biz. They will go in YOUR downline and if it's under someone who paid for referrals you will earn a $15 sponsoring bonus. We have some people who already have 10 or 20 of those bonuses. That's more than enough to cover some good quality advertising and give you some extra pocket money.
- Last thing for today. It's my birthday today. No, please don't send me a bunch of Happy Birthday emails! I've been working all day as usual. In an hour I'm going to go eat a late dinner with my wife at Red Robin. They sent me a birthday coupon for a gourmet burger and I have to use it on my birthday. Plus Red Robin has Guiness on tap! My favorite.
Tomorrow I will take maybe half a day off the second half of the day. My wife planned a birthday dinner with family tomorrow because too many of them had plans tonight. And honestly, I do need a break. I have been going like this for 3 and a half weeks with no real breaks. I'm only talking about a few hours. I'm not leaving you!
Things will get more backed up as usual but I'm hoping you will do what I ask and help me get the emails down to a lot less than what they have been lately. And we will get everyone in this in the right order. Please be patient and you will see by next month this was all worth the wait.
Clay M.
No comments:
Post a Comment